Father of 5, grandfather of 7
Co-founder, Songwriter, Producer, Keyboard and Bass player of Undercover
Co-founder of Brainstorm Artists International, a production company distributed by Word Records and Sony Music.
Served as Administrative Director of the Da Camera Society of Mt. Saint Mary’s College, producer of Chamber Music in Historic Sites®.
- Legal Aspects of the Music Industry
- Artist Management
- History of Rock
- Songwriting I and II
- Marketing of Recorded Music
- Entrepreneurship in the Music Industry
- Music Publishing
- Music Marketing: Distribution and Retail (CSUF)
- The Business of Music (CSUF)
- Principles of Marketing (CSUF)
I have a B.A. in Sociology with a minor in Business from CSU Fullerton, M.B.A. from the Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA and a M.M. in Theory and Composition from CSU Fullerton.
I have a Pharaoh Hound by the name of Mr. Stinky. It’s about his temperament, not his hygiene.